While we’ve concentrated our primarily efforts (including webinars and video workshops) on cities, towns, counties and communities, the best, most successful tourism efforts are built on the shoulders of private-sector attractions, activities (such as guide services), retailers, markets, restaurants, resorts and other types of lodging.
In this workshop 100% of the attention will be spent helping travel-industry businesses increase their sales, extend their seasons, and see a stronger return on their marketing investment. You’ll see:
- Examples of the most effective printed marketing materials you can emulate
- How best to spend your marketing dollars - specifically
- How to design effective print and online ads
- How to better leverage your social media efforts
- Ways to extend your seasons
- The top three strategies to pull people in the door
- The power of having your business “secretly shopped”
If you work in the travel industry, make this workshop a priority! Bring everyone you know that has visitor-based clientele, along with marketing agencies, and stakeholders. The tips and tricks in this workshop are invaluable ways to increase your business.
PRESENTATION START TIME - TIME ZONES: